The Milton Revolution Cycling Club is an affiliated cycling club with the Ontario Cycling Association and was developed for young cyclists of all levels and abilities who are dedicated to the pursuit of improving their cycling skills whether for competitive goals or for long term enjoyment by regular practice.
The club is committed to providing resources for young cyclists to develop their athletic potential with a year round multi-discipline approach with the Mattamy National Cycling Centre as the hub.
The club was established in 2017 under the guidance of Olympic Medalist and Tour de France Yellow Jersey wearer, Steve Bauer, who initiated the development of the Milton Revolution Cycling Club and will continue to support the growth of this club for many years to come.
- To be the first exclusively youth focused club in Ontario welcoming young cyclists 10 to 17 years of age;
- To sustain long term cycling development from grassroots to training, competition and cycle for life;
- To create a youthful, fun and all-inclusive environment to practice and develop through the sport of cycling.
- Youth focused and all inclusive;
- Provide an inclusive, friendly, socially engaging atmosphere which is fun for all;
- Organized regular weekly practice sessions on a multi-discipline platform depending on the season (track, road, mountain, etc);
- Provide support along the development path of each member, led by experienced coaches and mentors.