Skip to content
Spring / Summer 2019 – Road Season
- ‘Learn to Ride’ program for new riders
- ‘Learn To Race’ and structured training for experienced road riders.
- Weeknight training rides for all abilities
- Weekly track nights!
- Weekend group training and family rides.
- Racing – Ontario Youth Development Series
- Draft Weekly Schedule
- Monday – Track Session for Newer Riders
- Tuesday – Midweek Crit Race Training for U17+ Men & Women
- Wednesday – Club Ride
- Friday – Track Session for Experienced Riders
- Saturday – OCA Races or Endurance Training for U17 + Men & Women
- Sunday – Club Family Ride
- Skill level / fitness based development programs tailored to each rider ;
- Multiple weekly coached sessions/practices focusing on skills development, fitness, nutrition and basic bicycle maintenance ;
- Coaching and support on and off the bike;
- Additional ad-hoc sessions (e.g. cyclo-cross, cycling studio, etc.)
- Social events